Few months ago, Mojang Studios announced the arrival of a major update for its cubic title Minecraft through the Wild Update, also known as Update 1.19.
If it will be available this summer, the developers are taking advantage of the different Snapshots weekly to share with us the different elements that will be available through the latter. Thus, we can already take advantage of some novelties such as the establishment of the cave monster with the Warden, or the addition of the Allay, frogs and some new blocks.
For this new week, Mojang focused more on a few Allay tweaksbut also and above all on adding a new command allowing to generate a very specific terrain such as, for example, the creation of a village on a completely empty surface.
Minecraft Snapshot 22w18a Patch Note
CHANGES IN THE SNAPSHOT 22W18A
- The Allay now follows the player he likes, even if he does not see him.
- The Allay only loses track of a player if they are more than 64 blocks away.
- The sonic boom particle texture has been updated.
- Vibration listeners such as Sculk Detectors, Sculk Howlers, and Guardians now listen for the nearest vibration instead of the first vibration in the tick.
TECHNICAL CHANGES IN THE SNAPSHOT 22W18A
- Banner templates available in the Loom can now be controlled using tags (banner_pattern/no_item_required for no model element and banner_pattern/pattern_item/* for specific banner template elements).
- Servers can now set different chat style formats for clients.
- Delete order placefeature
- Adding the command square
- The bundled Java runtime has been upgraded to version 17.0.3.
- Removal of the function set_goat_horn_sound from the loot table.
- Added loot table function set_instrument
- Order conversations /say, /msg, /teammsg and /me are now all cryptographically signed.
- Different chat style formats can now be controlled by the server via the chat_type registry.
– These formats are synchronized with clients when they join the server.
– Translation key or translation format can be set, like chat.type.text or %s says: “%s”.
Chat can also be optionally narrated with a translation key or custom translation format.
– The whole message can be formatted, for example in italics or with a specific color (but not click or hover events at the moment).
New command that replaces placefeature and allows you to place items, puzzles and structures in a given location. Syntax:
- feature : The namespace identifier of the element to place.
- structure : The namespace identifier of a structure to try to generate
- pool : The namespace identifier of a model pool to start generating
- start : The namespace identifier of a puzzle to use as a starting anchor
- depth: The maximum number of puzzle connections to traverse during placement.
- pos : The position to use as origin for the generation (if omitted, ~~~ is used)
Sets the necessary labels for the instrument elements to a random value selected in a label.
- option- a tag reference specifying which instrument options to choose randomly.
We wish to thank the author of this article for this amazing material
Minecraft: Snapshot 22w18a adds a very interesting command
Check out our social media profiles as well as other related pageshttps://go-dedicated.com/related-pages/